Remote Control for RC-5 Canon EOS 30V 30 33 50 300 300D SLR DSLR
- This listing is for the Remote Control for RC-5 Canon EOS 30V 30 33 50 300 300D
- Strong anti-interference and radio control with working distance up to 100m.
- Battery for use: CR2025
- For the first time use. please pull out the plastic separator at the battery holder.
- Mount the camera on a tripod or place the camera on a stable, level surface.
- Press the button and rotate main command dial until(delayed remote) or (quick response remote) is display in the contol panel.
- Aim the transmitter on the remote control at the infrard receiver on the camera(usually with +/- degree of the lens axis, from the left to the right and from the top to the bosom) and press th shutter-release button on the remote control(when using the remote outdoors, make sure tht the subject is not backlit and that the lines of site between the transmitter and the infrard receiver is not blocked by the lens or other obstacles).
- How the camera focuses and shoots depends on the option selected for your camera's custorn setting, for further information, check your camera's manual.
- Infrard cannot be seeen by human eyes, so you will see no visible light from the LED on the front end of the remote control when operating.
EOS400D / EOS350D / EOS300D / EOS30/33/30V / EOS50/55 / EOSklSS / EOSkiss L / EOS100 / EOS10 / EOS300V / EOS300X / 300VQD / EOSlX / lXUS jr/ / / SURESHOT / ELAN7 / Rebel T1 Date / Rebel T2 Date / Z180u / Z155 / 129 / 370Z / G6 / G5 / G3 / G2 / G1 / S70 / S60 / S S / Pro 1 / Pro 90 lS
1 x Canon EOS SLR Remote Control