There are many things to purchase when you start practicing photography such as camera bag, extra battery pack, lens filter etc. I don’t know whether you have put a lens cap on your list, but i have reasons here you should own such a stuff.
Lens cap’s main purpose is to protect. It protects your camera lens from different elements like dirt, water, knocks and scratches. Also, it helps to avoid sticky fingers on the lens. The most important, it shows how you really love your camera, because you want to protect it.
- The lens cap will protect your camera lenses from any scratches. Lenses can cost you a lot of money. So if anything can scratch the lenses, it will definitely scratch the lenses. And you will scratch your pockets as well.
- Your lenses will be protected from any accidental knocks. The camera is always prone to knocks, and so, lens cap will protect your camera lenses from them.
- It will protect your lenses from dirt. Your lenses are not exempted from getting dirt and grime. It is just a proof that your camera is being used.
- Lens cap protects the lenses form sticky finger. You, your children and even other people admire your camera. They would like to touch it. And one of the placed where they would want to touch is the lenses. So you may want to avoid their fingerprints on being stuck on the lens, right?
- It will protect your lenses from water. Splashes of water, rain water and other kinds of liquid can stick to the lenses, and you may want to avoid it.
- Lens cap is cheap. It is one way of saving money. Also, you can add this to your wish list, since it is cheap. Everyone can buy it.
- It is portable and light weight. It is so lightweight that you may not even notice it to be there. Also, you can bring it along without really causing too much weight.
- You can easily attach the lens cap to your lenses. You can easily remove it as well, even your fingers are wet and cold.
- Lens cap is a testament that you love your camera. Always remember to protect your equipment to give them a longer life.
Given all these reasons above, don’t you think it’s quite necessary to own a lens cap? You can choose online shopping at MuchBuy.com for various choices and attractive price. Just make it clear that you get the right type and size to fit your camera lens.